Paola Leoni is a Senior Partner and CEO at LCA. She holds a degree in International Law with a specialization in International Monetary and Financial Law from the Institut de Hautes Etudes Internationales (Geneva-Switzerland). She also holds an MBA from UCSC (Milan- Italy) and a specialization on corporate sustainability and financial control systems from INSEAD (France).
Her experience covers the following topics:
• Business Planning, M&A and IPO
• Corporate Governance and Stakeholders Management
• Internationalization & Market entry strategy
• Strategic Partnerships & Coopetition
• Branding and Competitive Positioning
• Retailing and Customer Experience
• Customer Segmentation and Product Innovation
She is a Senior Advisor of executive board members of many European Corporations, mainly operating in three sectors:
– Retail & Luxury Goods
– Space & Defense
– Banking and Financial Services
– Energy and Sustainability
Paola speaks Italian (native) French and English.